Rock your World
You are able to enter The Crystal Caves at any time of the day and spend as long as you like in the museum.
The average time spent is 45 minutes however; keen rockhounds spend several hours. If you want to be sure you have seen every specimen and have time to browse in the shop or crack a geode, we recommend allowing at least 2 hours for your total visit.
Last admission into the museum is at 4pm.
Our Tour Includes:
• Self-guide briefing of The Crystal Caves
• Use of Headlamp
• Souvenir guidebook ‘René’s World’
• Unlimited time to see and touch over 600 crystals and fossils
• Unlimited photo opportunities
• Free WiFi
• 300m2 of manmade tunnels & grottos
• Gift and Jewellery shop
* Optional extra – Crack a Geode Experience
|Self-Guided Tour +
Crack a Geode Experience*
*Includes one small geode
Terms and Conditions:
• Children: 0-4 FREE, 5-16 child rate
• Family: 2 adults + 2 children
• Concession applies to 65+ and disability pension cardholders